Section 2 Review Questions
In a few minutes you will receive an email copy of your answers to the fill-in-the-blank review questions that you submitted. Print out these answers to compare to the answers that you gave.
1. After his resurrection, Jesus said to Thomas, “Do you have FAITH because you have seen me? The people who have faith in me without seeing me are the ones who really BLESSED (Section 6.7)
2. Before being taken up into heaven, Jesus told his disciples he would be with them always to the end of the WORLD. (Section 6.10)
3. Jesus told his followers to wait in Jerusalem so they could be BAPTIZED with the Holy Then they would tell EVERYONE about Jesus. (Section 6.11)
4. Was everything Jesus did written down? Yes or No? The answer is NO
5. The purpose of the miraculous signs Jesus did that were written in this book is so that the reader may have faith that Jesus is the MESSIAH and the SON of God, and that by faith in Jesus you have TRUE life. (Section 6.14)
THANKS FOR TAKING THE STUDY REVIEW
You can never go wrong by studying the Word of God.
If you would like to contact us, or make a comment about what you have read, or share your testimony, click on “Contact Us” in the Menu at the top of the page.
We would love to hear from you.
“For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12 ESV)